Background

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Burnt Out!


Durring the last couple of weeks  I wreck anything I touch!
This happy little sign my Mom gave me, I found it in the oven after pre-heating it.



My sunglasses, fell out of my pocket and I shut them in the truck door.

My cell phone fell out of my pocket and Lisa stepped on it. Lisa is a horse! I was still able to do a data transfer.

 I put the lights on the tree and and plugged them in and found out that the whole middle strand was burned out. 


I saw a dead bee on my kitchen floor and I grabbed it with my bare hands, and got stung right in the finger. That's right stung by a dead bee!! Only Me!!!

All but the sign and the sunglass have been fixed, and I hope to stop wrecking everything.  Okay now on to the holiday cheer!!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

some people have all the luck! hope your holidays are a little brighter!

Katie said...

How the heck did your sign get in the oven?