Background

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Jer's going to kill me!

I jinxed myself with the earlier blog this morning, and Jer is not coming home next week. But to Parker Drillings defense Jer needs some 380 hrs of training before his rig can start drilling in Alaska, so might as well get it done now.

A picture is worth a thousand words!
I got so sick of Payton's hair, she always has it in her mouth and cries every time I come near her with a hair brush. So I said that's it you need a hair cut. I showed her the eberling's blog and she loved Adia's hair. So we went and got it chopped. Of course now that we are home I wish that we had gone shorter, but for now it shows off her cute face. The stylist asked me if I wanted bangs and I said no way and Payton said YES the sweeping kind! What? She is such a girly girl. I also tricked Parker and told him that we were just going to have Payton's hair done, but then when we got there I had his done too. He complained at first, but then the stylist said the magic word "fauxhawk!". She had him he would have let her paint his toenails too as long as he got a fauxhawk. Funny boy! I even had to smell his hair after she washed it, oh yummy peppermint.

Parker and Payton were getting there hair cut at the same time and the stylist had to turn there chairs to face each other, because the kept turning there head to look at one another. Silly Kids Gotta Love 'em.

3 comments:

Blake and Rachele Burtenshaw said...

Cute hair! I love Payton's hair. Jeremy will get over it if he doesn't like it!

Anonymous said...

that is exactly how i want my hair cut (not the fauxhawk) but i am still waiting for the sweeping bangs to grow out. such cute kids but growing up way too fast. love grandma

Jessie said...

I love the haircuts and I'm a big fan of the fauxhawk. Let Parker rock it.