Background

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy Father's Day and a mixed up Spring

This little sign in my house says it all!
Just like this little sign we have had a mixed up crazy spring, warmer and nicer weather in April, and tons of rain, wind and cool weather in May & June. I love this little sign, every time I walk by it it is in a different order. I also love that as Payton is learning her letters and they are no longer upside down, she is getting to be such a smarty.
I stayed up way to late the other night making Banana bread for Father's Day gifts. Then next morning when I rolled out of bed this is what I found. Some little monster had eaten the tops of all the loaves of bread; not just one, but all! So any suggestions on what to do for Father's Day would be greatly appreciated.

No comments: