Background

Saturday, June 20, 2009

200th Post! Wow Lots of pictures

So I was planning on mowing the lawn this morning, but as the lawn is wet once again I am off the hook. Yay! Jer is suppose to come home next week, but I am not holding my breath. If he does get to come home he will have the 4th of July of which will be a lot of fun. The kids are already planning to set off fire works.
I have been planning to add pictures but just keep running out of time so lets see how I do today.

While spending some time in Grand Jct, CO we went to watch Kivan and Hunter play Baseball. How cute is that Kivan is #6 and Hunter is #9.
We also spent a lot of time jumping on the trampoline, the kids alway want me to take there pictures while they are jumping not the best pictures, but it makes them happy.













No comments: