Background

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Miss Payton is 5! Please look at the very end of the post

I saw this cake in a magazine and thought it looked just like Miss Payton's style, so I e-mailed it to to my Mom. A few weeks later when I was having a not so great day I got an e-mail back from my Mom saying if we would come to Moab for the weekend she would make the cake. I immediately e-mailed back and said we would be there as soon as we could.



Payton and her crazy cake

This is the quilt that my Mom made for Payton, isn't it just so cute!Payton telling me she is five.


Payton opening her presentsThanks Mom! The cake turned out awesome, thank you for letting Payton help, I think she liked that part best.


Payton ate so much frosting her tongue turned green.

Mom & Dad thanks for the fun weekend!
I am having a horrible time with the formatting of blogger if anyone has any tips let me know.
We plan on having a big friends & family get together in June so mark your calendar. We are going to get together the weekend of June 18th -21st because that is when Jer is going to be home and we want everyone to come to our house for a fun time.
  • Bar-B-Queing
  • Target Practice
  • Horseback Riding
  • Hiking
  • Swimming
  • Visiting the Temple
  • The Mormon Mircale Pagent
  • Pioneer Homes
  • Quilt Show
  • Xtreme Off Road Show
  • Manti Heritage Days
  • What ever else you can think of

    We are inviting everyone, so let us know if you are coming, or ya goin' to get fed!



2 comments:

Blake and Rachele Burtenshaw said...

wow that cake looks amazing. I don't know if I could pull something like that off. I can't believe Payton is already 5. Your little party you are going to have sounds great and we would love to come but that weekend is Cole's 5th birthday so we won't be able to come. Happy birthday Payton!

Jessie said...

Payton is getting so big. I can't believe she's already five. Craziness. I loved the picture of her on the table opening presents. Adorable!