Background

Sunday, May 3, 2009

I forgot to take Parker to church!

This weekend we went to Moab to celebrate my Mom's and Payton's Birthdays. We had lots of fun, but I have to tell you what I did because I am such a space cadet, this is why we need Jeremy!
We were getting ready to leave for church and Payton just kept yelling I am riding with Grandma. Great no problem I would have rode with Grandma too, but I had to drive a different vehicle to bring my Dad home from church because my Mom had to stay late for a meeting. So my parents are leaving it there car and they have Payton with them, and I am temped to say hey do you have Parker but I didn't I just thought of course they have Parker. So I jumped in my car and drove to church. When I got the church I got out and saw my Mom, Dad and Payton walking in, but no Parker. I yelled to my Mom, "You really don't have Parker?" She said no, and I just started to laugh and thought to myself "AHHH! This is so Parker!" I swear the kid is as spacey as his Mom! So I drove back to my parents house and Parker was sitting in the front yard waiting. He told me that he had just gone in the back yard to say bye to the dogs and come back to find everyone gone. I am so glad that he didn't try to drive himself to church, because that's what Payton would have done.
Can't wait until Jer gets back home so I will stop forgetting the kids!!!

1 comment:

Zufelts said...

Thanks! Where are you guys living now? Looks like you guys have been busy already this year. My Ma says hello!