Background

Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday

I accidently put a picture of a dually on so I had to fix that cause we all know how Jer can get!
Jer was in Vancouver, Washington for his birthday so we didn't really get to celebrate. So when Jer's company sent him early so he could go to training later in the month we went "looking" at trucks. When I say we went "looking" I mean we really had no intention of buying. Looking for Jer is a regular past time. He loves looking at trucks, they rank right up there with looking at horses. I on the other hand I hate looking at trucks, for me it means trying to keep my kids under control, getting totally hot and sweaty in hot parking lots, and thinking way too much about money. So after not seeing Jer for way too long, I was suckered into going to look at trucks, and now we own a BRAND NEW 2009 DODGE RAM!!!



This is the stock photo of our new truck. Yes, it is a Mega Cab, and No, the kids can not reach us in the front seat it is so great.This is Jer texting while driving, actually he was taking a picture of the odmeter to send to his friends and family to rub it it that he just bought a new truck.

This is how we all felt after spending way to long at the dealership! We fixed the balloon wrapped around Parkers neck right after the photo.


Isn't my honey so cute! Happy Birthday Jer! I hope you love your present.

4 comments:

Zufelts said...

Aren't new trucks great! mat and I got ours a few months ago.

Katie said...

Troy is crying, He is so jealous! Congratulations:)

Levi and Cassie Mallory Family said...

Jer is way spoiled to get a brand new truck for his b-day. I'm jealous.

Our Corner said...

What a wonderful birthday present. :)