Background

Monday, August 18, 2008

Sad Day

Last Friday I got laid off, they told me that my work was great, they are just kind of slow right now. They told me that when things pick back up they will give me a call. Do I really want to work for that kind of Company??? I need feed back on this, because I can't get a hold of my Mommie and I am thinking of saying not nice things to my boss. I need someone to talk me down.

Second sad thing is Payton started school today. So I am just sitting at home. Sure I could be cleaning, but who wants to do that.

Jer's schedule at work got jacked with so he is working another set of nights.

So I am just having a pitty party! Want to come? Bring Mountain Dew.



Okay one good thing is that I have a job interview at a Stable out in Fruita. Shoveling poop, kind of the same thing I was doing for my last boss! (Okay I said one mean thing, now I can be good for a while.) Wish me luck in the shoveling poop!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I think the shoveling poop job would be perfect for you. You get a lot of practice being around Levi and Troy :)No, really, it does sound great. I'm sorry about your job, but I really do think you are better off. You told me that it wasn't really what you were expecting anyway. You didn't even get to drive the fork lift very often:) Anyway, good luck with everything. I'm sure it's just a crappy week, and things will look better soon. If not, I'll be on my way with the MT. Dew!