Background

Monday, August 25, 2008

Class of 1998

This weekend I went to my class reunion, I didn't want to go but Danalee talked me into it. Well guess who wasn't there? Danalee! Oh well it was her brother's wedding so I am cutting her some slack this time. There were a lot of other people there that I was really happy to see and I had so much fun. I loved seeing Mary, and I loved how her and her husband interacted with each other. They are so good for each other. I loved seeing Jamie and Chris and seeing there cute little family. I know that you guys are tired, but you're doing a great job, if anyone in our class could pull off twins it is Jamie. I loved seeing Aimee, and I had forgotten just how fun it is to hang out with her. Okay now for the picture!, and can I just say that everyone looks great.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Stacy,

It was nice to meet you at the reunion. Your kids are so cute! I'm so excited to have another blog to check.