Background

Friday, August 15, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Tag...
My friend Katie tagged me, so here goes:The Rules:

• Link the person(s) who tagged you.
•Mention the rules on your blog.
• Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
• Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.

Okay I am a pretty spectacular person, so thinking of unspectacular quirks is kind of hard. Just ask Jer I have tons of spectacular quirks, but not so many unspectacular ones.

1.) I don't read books anymore. Well I do if I want to fall alseep. Jeremy and I only do audio books.

2.) I have to pee a lot, like 7-9 times just in the morning.

3.) I am very impatent and I think that eating and going to the bathroom are a huge waste of time. I wish that I didn't have to do either.

4.) I secretly wish that Jer would go back to cowboying, sure there is no money in but it makes him so happy, and I love to see him happy.

5.) I love little kid toys, and secretly want to buy every fun with flashing lights and buttons for my kids, but I have to be a responsible adult. It stinks, but someone has to do it.

6.) I miss working hard and getting my hands dirty, this is on reason I dislike living in the city. I want to get out and do some physical labor, and get my hands dirty.

Okay my 6 people are
Karie (I miss ya Babe!)
The Webbs
Kacey
Okay then for the people I want to start blogs so I am tagging you.
Amy B
Amy R
Danalee
Cassie B
&
Tonya

No comments: