Background

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Wow guess I took a litlle break from blogging

Well I am back now! Jer went back to work last Monday, and I have been crazy busy. The weeks off are crazy busy too. So the first week that Jer had off we had Parker's B-Day party at our house. That was fun we made pizzas, played games, and had cake. It was great I am glad that it is over. Then we had to go to Texas Roadhouse so Parker could sit on the saddle while they sang Happy Birthday to him, because no B-Day is complete with out that! Then the next night Jer and I went out with Sheena & Brad, and Frank & Mandy to Fool's Gold. What a cute movie, and good company. Then over the weekend I got ants in my pants and wanted to get out of town, so Jer drove us too Cedar City to surprise Megan & Lindsay. Lindsay is doing awesome, and really getting to know her roommates, and what's this about her going on a DATE! Megan is all a buzz about her wedding plans, and it was fun to get to know Andrew better. Then we came home for a few days and Bradly signed on his house. How great for him!, not so great for the rest of us who are now doing slave labor. Brad and Jer spent the first day and a half on the cottage cheese ceilings. Oh my goodness what work! Sheena, Stephanie and I got to painting, then I just offered to babysit, because we were spending more time cleaning our kids off than actually painting. Then in the middle of the week we actually had to stay at our own house to clean it for the rental inspection, Jer and I really went to work, and our garage looks great, or did look great, until Jer got his new tool box that was suppose to fix the tool problem in the garage. Oh well next days off. Then over the weekend we went to Moab to help Levi and Cassie pour the footers for their house.


Oh and one other thing happened Redd Ranches called, and asked Jer what was going on. Jer decided that he wasn't going to work for them. I know what a shocker that we worked for them from Oct to Jan, and they didn't pay us a dime. I also asked Steven if he had done any work on the house, and he told me that they had replaced the sub floor. Okay, so I go to the house and the new flooring is in the house, LEANING ON THE WALL. So if that is how you put in sub flooring than that is not where I want to live, but I was still sad. I know I am crazy, not having to live in the freezing cold where my pipes could freeze if I accidentally shut the water all the way off, for two weeks at a time by myself. What can I say La Sal has gotten under my skin, and I miss all the good friends that I have there. Oh well at least I don't have to move. So once that door was closed I decided that I needed to get the kids into some classes. My friend Karie suggested World Gym. I signed Payton up for Gymnastics, Parker for Martial Arts, I think that it is called Sudra Con, but I am not sure, and I go to a work out class on Tuesdays and Thursdays. On Payton's first day I was suppose to be spotting the girls on the parell bars and I dropped her. She smacked her face against the bars pretty good and immediately got a huge goose egg next to her eye. I thought that she would have a pretty good shiner, but it just faded away. Parker likes his classes and I love the discipline that it is teaching him. I love my classes too, but I hurt so bad afterwards. On Friday I learned that Ollie Knutson had passed away, and was deeply saddened. I wish the best for his family, I will be attending his funeral on Monday.
Okay one more thing, Russ called and offered me a job, and you know me I can't pass up a job, so I will be turning in my app on Monday, so maybe the next time you see me I will be employed. The spell checker is not working tonight so bear with me, do the best you can reading this gobbly goop!

See my kids really can get along, this only lasted a few minutes, but as a Mom I will take what I can get

No comments: