Background

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Grandma just did the meanest thing!!!

So my Mom was going to come over tonight and pick up her fabric for the quilt class that she will be taking tomorrow. She called today to say that she isn't going to cometoday, she is just going to come tomorrow and cut out her fabric then. So what's the problem you ask, because she just barely saw us on Monday, and we will see her tomorrow. The problem is that I told my kids that Grandma was coming, and now she is not. Payton has laid on her bedroom floor and asked when Grandma is coming all day, When I tell Payton that Grandma is coming tomorror she says "but I can't wait that long. Way to go Mom, but not to worry I have thought of a way that you can make it up to us: Just give us the quilt that you make at the class! That should fix it!
Love Ya Mom.

No comments: