Background

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Uncle Ollie


On Monday the kids and I drove to Moab for Uncle Ollie's funeral. I like funerals, or well part of them I like that we get to see people that we havent' seen in a while. I also like to to go HOME to Moab, it makes me miss it so badly.

The funeral was very nice, the grandchildren all preformed, they are all so talented. All of my uncles were there. I was hard to see some of the people that I love so much, so much older. I know that that is what this life is all about but Uncle Dale looked like death warmed over. Not that he has ever looked like anything else, just this time it was much worse. I took Payton to the nursery where Amber Knowels (she has a new last name just can't remeber it right now), was watching the kids, Payton ran right in and started having fun. Parker sat w/Grandpa & Grandma. I inbetween Nathan & Carl Tangreen, Nathan is such a boob, and he even rubbed off on me a few times. (Nathan I love you being a boob, don't get me wrong.)

Okay now I am going to go walking with Amy & Lincoln.

No comments: