Background

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Where do you belong????

Last night at the Temple the officiater read our last name and said "Mallorys, are you from La Sal?"  I smiled and said "Yes!"  Jer elbowed me and told the nice man that we really live in Moab, but we have lived in La Sal.
My heart longs to live in La Sal, but I know that right now we need to be in Moab.  Why?????  I don't know, and if you know that answer please let me know.  I love my friends that I have made everywhere we have lived, but I really have a special connection with my friends from La Sal, old and young. 


So where is it that you belong?, and why?

6 comments:

Blake and Rachele Burtenshaw said...

You know what Stacy, I don't really know where I belong but I've always called Blanding home. La Sal will always hold a special place in my heart though.

Our Corner said...

As much as I love al the friends and places that I have lived. I would have to say that right now I really feel like South Ogden is where we belong. We want to make our way towards Eden and hopefully will someday but right now we belong in South Ogden. :)

Megan said...

I have no idea where I belong. I have no idea where I want to end up. Even after buying a home when I walk into mom's house it always feels more like home.

Pam& Scott Burgess said...

i dont know where i belong but for right now scott and i will live in lasal until a job sends us somewhere else. hey i need your address so i can send a wedding invite and if u see levi will u tell him to send a message on facebook with his address so he can get an invite.

Jessie said...

I know EXACTLY where I belong. On the cabin. I may never have lived there, but when I think about good times and family that's where my thoughts turn. When I need solitude and uplifting, the mountain is where my heart goes. And when I need a good laugh, there's always some memory of the mountain. So I'd say more than any apartment or house, the cabin is right where I belong.

Practice Makes Creative said...

I don't know where I belong, I will always call Moab home and have had a strong desire to return there ever since we had to move away. Don't know why we have to live up here.