Background

Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Fun we've had

Here are some pictures of the fun things we have been doing. Please bare with us, we are using our really old camera, because someone washed the good one.
Everytime I try to move the photos blogger deletes them so they are all out of order.
 Parker's Birthday present, I really don't think he is old enough for.

My cutie neice Crystal likes me to do her hair, and see likes to stand really close when I take her picture.
Jer being Jer!
Grandma at Moms and Muffins, Parker is reading Scooby Do to her.

Payton and I at Mom's and muffins.
Parker and I at Moms and Muffins


Jer snuggling with Crystal's blanket

Payton dacing with the cheerleaders.


Payton at her Valentine Day Party

Payton and Dad at Dads and doughnuts

Parker and Dad at Dads and Doughnuts reading an X-Men book.



Parker at the Moab Wrestling Tourneyment.


Parker wrestling (stresses mommy out!)
Cute rainbow cupcakes that I made aren't they fun!

Parker's Baptism


Disney on Ice
I'm such a bad person, I was so excited for Jer to go back to work so I could get some rest!  We just have way to much fun when he is home.  Love It!


Dad came home and knocked some teeth out!

1 comment:

Katie said...

you look so good I love your hair! Looks like you've been busy!