Background

Sunday, August 23, 2009

MY KIDS ARE SUPER HEROES!

Anyone who knows Parker knows that he is extremely passionate! His new passion???? Super Heroes, mainly Wolverine. We have to dress like Wolverine, act like Wolverine and do our hair like Wolverine (kind of funny the kid has perfect hair to do it like Wolverine!)

Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, kind of nice to look at, mainly because he doesn't live at my house and he isn't always jumping out in front of me making sound effects like snikt!



This Payton being Kittie, I have no idea who that is!

The Cons of Parker being Wolverine, is he has used all the mousse, hair spray, and gel in the house, and he is really warping his sister, she now thinks she has super powers, and she calls people mutants at the grocery store.

1 comment:

Jenette said...

I am glad my kids aren't the only ones that call people names in public! Must be a gene in this family I swear! I laughed so hard at this post! I love Parker's hair!