Background

Saturday, August 22, 2009

I am cathing up on my blogging.

I have gotten a little behind in my blogging, and I have accidentally posted some posts before I am finished them, so today I am fixing that. I am totally blaming summer! We have had such an awsome summer, even though our Dad has had to be in Anchorage training most of the summer. Every minute that he was home he spent doing fun things with us, so yes the yard has suffered a little, but I am loving watching my kids grow, and blossem this summer. (Don't worry Aunt Sandy I haven't killed anything, but my garden will never be in the same leauge as yours.)


For the Fourth of July Jer got to come home for a whole week, we are so lucky. We went to the cabin with my family, and then Jer's Dad came up for a day to ride the four wheelers.

Mom is glaring at Pockets because he is a close talker! Lindsay still loves him, and he is going to be so sad while she is in China! We will all be sad while she is in China!

We even have a little fishing movie with my Dad and Parker.


We took a trip to the cabin in August, and went on some fun four wheeler rides, and some great hikes, Miss Payton thought that we were walking her legs off.





Stories and pictures we drew about the flower we saw.

1 comment:

Marion said...

Hey Dad found Payton's sweatshirt at the lake and brought it home.