Background

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

So You Had a Bad Day!

This is Parker getting his x-ray, he was so excited and can't wait to show Papa Joe!

Parker had a bad day, but don't tell him because he thinks it was pretty awesome. On Saturday Parker fell off a horse (do to goofing off!) He jumped right up and said "I'm okay!, but then shortly afterwards he went to lay down. That should of been my first clue, but I was busy working in the yard so I let it go. On Sunday he only complained while getting ready for church and I chalked that one up to being a boy. Then on Monday his arm was a little swollen so I showed it to his babysitter who is an EMT. She said yep! It's Broken. So I made a Dr. appt and yep he has a buckle fracture. I am so proud of him he never cried or complained. What a toughie! So he has a brace and wrap that he has to wear for two weeks. Not to bad, but I still feel bad that it happened during his summer vacation.

No comments: