Background

Friday, January 23, 2009

Life Gets Better With Age

I have always loved getting together with my cousins, I would count down the days until we could get together and run-a-muck. And we did run-a-muck, some of the craziest, messiest, funnest times ever were with my cousins. Well as we have gotten older and my cousins have married and started families we still get together for fun times, but now it is our own kids that run-a-muck.
I don't know how we have gotten so lucky with getting married and starting families, I love each and every one of their spouses so much, and I have a hard time remembering what it was like before we were all together.
Tonight we had Kurt and Jasmine's family over for business, dinner, and then they were our Ginnie pigs as we tried out the game "Ticket to Ride". It was so fun to have their family over, and our kids played so well together.
THANKS Kurt & Jasmine for the fun night, we are so lucky to have you in our lives.

No comments: