Background

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Everything That is on My Mind! You can skip this one it's crazy

This is going to be a crazy blog! (let's actually call it what it is: a huge vent. You can skip this one if you want I wish I could!)
My cousins asked me how I got my comments to e-mail me, and I finally figured it out. If you want to do this go to your dashboard, click on the tab that says Settings, comments, and then go down to Comment Notifications E-mail, add your e-mail address, and save changes. Now when a comment is made on your blog you will be emailed.
This year I would like my kids to finally be all the way potty trained (I know gross, by 7 and 5 you would think they would have this down.)

I would like crazy things to stop happening to me and my family. For example: Get pulled over because Parker is standing up on the seat waving to the cop. Pay the seat belt ticket, but it gets filed in the wrong county, so Mesa county calls UT and has my licence suspended, I am never notified, so when I get pulled over for speeding the cop tells me that my licence is suspended and I get a huge fine, but the officer can't tell me why my licence is suspended. Then I have to go to all the trouble of finding out why my licence is suspended. Nobody in UT sees my licence as suspended, but when I go and try to get a CO licence I can't because it is suspended. AAHHH!!! Finally I am given a number to call in UT, and they tell me why my licence is suspend, because of non-payment of a ticket in Mesa, I show the check as cleared, so I am given Mesa co's number call them and then I have to call the state of CO. Where I am put on hold for 2 hours, finally talk to someone who says I don't have any violations, I start to cry, and she gets her supervisor. They look deeper and find out that my ticket has been filed under Pueblo co, I have never even driven in Pueblo co. So they send a letter to Mesa co. who then send a letter to UT, where I have to pay $30.00 to get my licence unsuspeded so that I can go and get a CO license. I then try to get a CO licence, but can't because their computers crashed, go back the next day and have forgotten to bring change for the parking meters, and don't want to get a ticket while I am trying to get a licence, and don't have time to go home and get change before Jer needs to leave for work leaving the kids home alone. Go back the next day and get all the paperwork done and ready to print when the computers crash again. Go back the next day and they decide that they don't like my marriage certificate, and I have never changed my SS card. So they won't give me a license, but the day before it was fine. Anyway that weekend Jer and I decided that we were moving back to UT and I didn't need to get a CO licence. Hurray! But I still had to go to court for the suspended license. I wrote down every persons name that I talked to and printed out all of my phone records and went to court. My case was thrown out, and I think that I was the only person that left traffic court smiling that day. CRAZY HUH! Well it doesn't end there.



Our family went up North for New Years, to see our friends and to attend a wedding. I was working on some of my graphic designs for the wedding on my laptop and I get headaches when we travel so I was a little grouchy. I told Jer that if he got me a soda with ice I would be much happier. Well I guess I lied, because we hadn't even driven a block and we were rear ended and I punctured my cup with my thumb and dumped Cherry limeade all over my laptop. Hence I was still grouchy. The person that rear ended us was Hispanic and spoke English fine until the cop showed up and then he pulled that" I no speak Ingles" crap! Anyway I was drenched and I was trying to clean off my laptop and get the battery pulled out of it. So Jer hears the officer saying something to the effect that you shouldn't be driving if you don't have a drivers license. So we are thinking oh great, but he filled out the paperwork and the cop told us that he did have insurance. So we thought okay. Well for the last couple of days I have been trying to figure out his insurance turns out he gave me a bogus policy number, and his insurance company couldn't look up his policy under his DL # because he didn't have one. So I called him today, and I was nice at first. Then he made the mistake of hanging up on me. So I called back and the idiot answered the phone, and I let it fly. (Don't worry Payton was at pre-school!) He started pulling his "No Speak Ingles" crap with me and I flat out told him that wouldn't fly with me. Got off the phone with him with no success, and then his Dad called me. His Dad seemed to think that Jer caused the accident and that I was the insurance adjuster? AHH What, so I then called the West Valley Police Dept and some nice lady got me a very productive detective who looked into it and had me a real insurance policy number within minutes. So then I called his insurance company and they were very rude to me. They wanted to know about the damage of the other car, I don't know, shouldn't your policy holder already have called you???? So I have filed the claim.



The other thing that happened was when we going to get an estimate on the car Payton was putting her jacket on, but had her arms stuck in it. She was knocked down by the Dog and fell off the cement steps and landed on her face on the cement. AHHH! So then we went and got the estimate, which was chore because as many of you already know the back of my jeep is already cratered from a previous owner. When we got home I called one of our family friends, because I knew that the wife worked for a dentist, her daughter was very nice and gave me the # I called and got Payton an appointment for the next day. What I thought was very sweet and thoughtful was later on that evening the family friends phoned to see if there was anything that they could do. How thoughtful I love living in a small pleasant community.





These two post show the how my jeep looked when I bought it, I know I am an idiot, and I am learning my lesson over and over again!

The little tiny bend in the license plate is what happened when we were rear ended.


These vampire teeth were Payton's prize for being so good at the Dentist.

Just so I can end on a good note, I made the most beautiful whole wheat bread on Monday. I just had to take a picture. I hope that Lyman and Sandy stop by and see that I really can make bread, but it still isn't as good as my Mom's Pretty and good, dang I'm good!

2 comments:

Moab Cozzens said...

Well, this is just proof that nothing has changed, and that life with Stacey will always be an adventure. Found you back!

Levi and Cassie Mallory Family said...

that is one beautiful loaf of bread. I'm totally jealous