Background

Friday, October 3, 2008

Funny things my kids do

We are reading the "Little House" books as a family, and we were reading about building their house. After I finished the chapter I asked Parker how they built their house. I was trying to get him to understand that they didn't go to the store and buy things. So I asked Parker what they used to build their house and he told me "lincoln logs". I bet the Ingalls family wished they had some Lincoln Logs.

Payton loves to sing and dance, she makes up some crazy songs. She loves High School Musical, I don't get it? The other day we were at the grocery store and she grabs some Sara Lee bread, and starts singing and dancing in the grocery store. As I am trying to pry the bread out of her hands she starts singing "But Mom, it's SOOO YUMMY!!!" Pretty much everyone from the surrounding isles come to our isle to watch Payton singing and dancing about Bread, I don't get it.

No comments: