Background

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Don't you wish your were from Alaska today?

I was very worried about the VP debate tonight, the media has depicted Palin as an inferior VP candidate. I was pleasantly surprised to see how well she preformed under pressure. I did feel that it was very unfair for Joe Biden to have to debate a woman, but he did really well also. Not that I would ever vote for him, but I was a little worried that the debate would get ugly because of the vast differences. My favorite line of the night was when Palin told Biden that she was sick of the east coast politicians. Yes! Those are my thoughts exactly. I did get a little sick of the whole "Energy Producing State", but yes that is what I want her to be in office for. Especially because that is where my families interest are at right now. I really do feel that the east coast politicians are to far removed from Potash and Salt mines of Moab, the coal mines of Central UT, and Gas fields of Western CO. So to say the least I was very impressed with Palin tonight, and I hope that the rest of the nation was also. So what did everyone else think?

No comments: