Background

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Eatin' It!

I swear my cousins know what a wreck I am, but they always provoke me into doing things that will likely one day kill me. Here is the proof!

Okay what could have made my leg look like this? A motorcycle, it was huge and I hit the jump wrong and crashed. So it was just a fifty, and I turned to sharp in the sand. Everyone else would just have put their feet down, but not me I ate it hard. Thanks, Mariah & Alan for the super fun weekend.

Here is Alan giving Payton a ride.
But this is the best, I love my husband he is such a cutie.
I love how his wild rag makes it look like he is going super fast.




3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Wow those are great pics of you guys!! I miss ya.
Lindsay

Amanda said...

Ouch! That looks like it hurt! My Grandma Wendy would like your mailing address so she can send you Parker's jacket he left at her house. You can email it to me at amanda.freestone@hotmail.com or leave a comment on my blog. :)

Mariah said...

I am so sorry. That looks like it hurts!!! I feel like it is all my fault. I am glad you guys came down. We had a lot of fun. Next, time you come we will have a little more room. Alan Sr. keeps saying that he would like to have Jeremy around more often. He said you could leave your horses out at the pastures if Jeremy would break a few horses for him. We all think it would be great if you moved down here.