Background

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Parker started 1st Grade this week.

Wow how time flies Parker started 1st Grade this week. I am so excited, but not nearly as excited as him. He has a few friends from last year, but not Ethan. So he is a little sad, but still loves school, and all his friends. I am excited that it is Wednesday and I got the fridge cleaned out in time for trash day. Yeah me!!! Lets see if I can find some pictures to post, I am using Jer's computer because mine has crashed yet again. We are all having our yearly well checks, and Parker is a Perfect height, and a perfect weight. Payton is a little nervous about her checkup tomorrow, the last time she saw a Dr was when she was having her staples removed.

Jer and I on Father's Day at Vega Lake (am I really that much shorter than Jer?)


The cutest little boys ever!!! Tavian & Micheal (Tav belongs to Brad & Sheena, and Micheal belongs to Cassie & Levi.)

The kids with their fishing stuff that they got for Father's Day. (Yep that's right our kids got presents on Father's Day. How spoiled are they?)

No comments: