Background

Friday, June 27, 2008

I got a job my brother will be so proud of me!!

I am working for an excavating company, as an office administer, and I also drive their forklift when they need me to (Thanks Uncle Paul). My Dad just got certified to drive a forklift after 35 years of driving a forklift. Way to go DAD! He is also very proud that he has two kids that are forklift certified. What more could a Dad wish for his kids.
So the kids either stay with Jer, or go to a lady that does daycare in my ward. She has kids the same age as Parker and Payton, so they love it. Jer loves the extra $$$, and I love getting out of the house. Guess everyone here is happy.

1 comment:

Kurt and Jasmine said...

I always pictured you as a forklift operator. nice one. Congrats on the new job.
see you later.
Kurt